Friday, October 17, 2008

i wanna be in the cavalry.

so i'm checking my e-mail the other day, and i see in my junk mail one from the corb lund band fan club. i love corb, so i open it. oh joy, i think to myself, he's just announcing tour dates, none of which will be anywhere near where i am.

BUT WAIT! WHAT IS THIS?! BOISE IDAHO!?

i almost died. it made my month. he will be playing a small venue this saturday, and for only three bucks! i don't have any friends in boise, so i'm going by myself. but let me tell you, i couldn't be happier.
not to mention the bsu vs. hawaii game TODAY, and kara's mom is here helping out, so i get a break! my life is gooood.
here's my boy in july 07. me and tanner went to see him in calgary and it was awesome!

1 comment:

Tanner Hinman said...

wow youre lucky. have fun! oh i remember last time. . .what a wonderful time it was. love ya.