Thursday, November 20, 2008

because brian loved diane


yesterday was my grandpa dudley's birthday! he is the best. he is the hardest working man I know. this summer he helped my mom build a new deck on our house. he is always making neat stuff, and his next project is a cedar chest for me. him and my grandma put together.. well, you are always in for a treat. I LOVE my family and I am sooo thankful grandma and grandpa fell in love and made a bunch of kids, who then made kids, who are starting to make their own kids! we have some awesome memories. when I was in grade seven I lived in the Northwest Territories with them for a month and a half. I loved it! and i still love them.
-dog sledding
-mini family rodeos
-july first pancakes for grandma's birthday
-grandpa's crazy stories. if they're true or not, we'll never know
-grandma's love for the gospel and serious knowledge!
-going to grandma and grandpas house at lunch with payton in high school.
-mornings at grandma and grandpa's when i was little.. walking to the T and back with calypso.
so there you have it, just some memories/things i love/reasons why i am excited to go home in 22 days!

2 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

you look like an amputee in this picture

jezebel said...

HAHA. thats dang funny.