Wednesday, November 5, 2008

hand-me-downs

If this is the only way to keep the kids occupied on a sunday afternoon, than by george, I'll take it! (even if it means searching through all my stuff and finding things to give the kiddies. Josh- some random steve nash jersey. why the heck did i have it? Tatym- an old purple sweater. Piper- a kangaroo stuffed animal.)



















Tatym is really interested in politics lately- today she asked me if America was still going to be free, because Obama is ending the war.

I should really get into politics.

3 comments:

amysteed said...

well, IS america going to be free? that little child needs an answer to her very important question! on another note, I tagged you, whatever that means. so do it.

melange muse said...

I love the 3rd picture. It is super cute!

Tanner Hinman said...

excuse me, did you give her the kangaroo stuffed animal that you gave me, that i gave back to you, to remember me? rude as!