Saturday, November 15, 2008

tag'd?

amy tagged me a long time ago to do this.

seven random things about me:

I. i like to suck on ritz crackers until they are really soggy. then i squish them through my teeth. what inspired me to finally do this tag was when i was eating crackers actually. which is right now.

II. my favorite snack of all time is a peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwhich dipped in milk. i love soggy!

III. i just love to sit in my bed. sit in my bed and eat, sit in my bed and read, sit in my bed and write in my journal, sit in my bed and talk, sit in my bed and make ridiculous crafts.

IV. i, like my beloved sister, am a mega clean freak. my room pretty much has to be clean ALL the time, especially for the amount of time i am in there. sitting in my bed. and i HATE when there is crap on a wood/lino floor and you get it stuck to your feet. so sweeping is important.

V. i don't really like to watch movies. and when i do, i would rather watch one i've already seen and know i'm going to like. my all time feel good movie of the century is Elizabethtown. LOVE IT.

VI. i'm sort of bi-polar. watch out for those mood swings.

VII. if i knew absolutely nothing about the gospel and had no idea what was right and wrong i would probably have a quarter sleeve and say bad words all the time and do crazy drugs. it's a sick fantasy of mine. but i'm a good person i swear!

i tag: all ya'll! karly, ashley, jane, nate, zac. thats all.

No comments: