Wednesday, December 3, 2008

tis the season

i am going home in 9 days and it's weird! I'm sad.. is that so wrong? I will miss my little Boise family! but I also am really pumped to a) see my FAMILY, b) play with my DOGS, and c) enjoy some SNOW. I truly do love So Ab.
I have just been doing the usual.. plus playing with my new found friend Blake! took us three days and a little bit of dramas to get christmas lights up on the house. but all is well! and christmas is practically here! for FHE on monday, we went and got a REAL tree. i haven't had a real christmas tree since i can remember. we had a little bit of dramas with that as well.. tree tilting every which way, falling over, ornaments breaking, broken tree stand. but now we're set and I'm so excited! Lucky for me Kara is as gung-hoe as my family at home, and she's got christmas music playing all the time. today we are starting to make chocolates too! it's really beginning to look a lot like christmas. YAY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have some bad news, there is no snow here. Ok, there is a little but we are lacking seeing how it is DECEMBER.

Erin Jane said...

BLAKE? really?!!

The Dudley Bunch said...

Come back...please, pretty please, we're begging...please.

Anonymous said...

Im your new friend on here yay!

Jess N Josh Brown said...

Are you still coming to Boise?? PS this is Blakes sister : )