Tuesday, February 17, 2009

back to iderho

You better believe that I am back in Boise again. One time a friend in Hawaii asked me, "if you could have 3 houses anywhere in the world, where would they be?" And I faithfully answered Raymond, Waterton, and Boise. and I stand by that answer! anyways, Blake came to visit twice in the time that i left, Dec 12, and the time i came back, Feb 1, and after those visits I decided it was a good idea to come back! So, with help from Kara and Blake's mom and others, I found work with a family of 6 girls, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 bunnies, a mother and a father, a new house and a busy work schedule. I have been helping out with the Cole's since Feb 2 and things are great! A typical Jessica workdays consists of: 9 AM, go to work. 10 AM, go get Lexi(12) from the math and science center and take her to her other school. 10:30 AM, Paisley(1) down for a nap, tidy until she wakes up. 12 PM, lunch. and then various errands and chores and cooking and playing with the children throughout the day. most days I go till about 4:30. I really like it!

Here are a few photergraphs of Blake in Canada, since I am soooo behind in the blogging times.


3 comments:

Meagan said...

Woohoo ... I am glad your back in Boise! I LOVE Boise! I wish that I was back there!

Erin Jane said...

YAY!! I love it! I miss you Jessica! Lets see each other this summer sometime!

Al said...

that's awesome man! You look like you need a good steak though, perhaps a good steak from that monster jack that takes out your leg at a later date?