Friday, October 9, 2009

what i got today.

From: International Admissions (intladmissions@byui.edu)
Sent: October 9, 2009 12:45:32 PM
To: jess_e8@hotmail.com

Dear Jessica,

Congratulations on being accepted to Brigham Young University-Idaho.

(oh sure, i am thrilled about this part! It's the next bit that really ruffles my feathers. those college administrators are real sneaky... leaving me hanging until the bad news. CHEEKY DEVILS)

The next step in our review process will be to determine your track assignment. BYU–Idaho students are assigned to a two-semester track for which they can enroll in classes. If you have not done so already, we invite you to provide additional information by completing a questionnaire.



Strange enough, this doesn't take away any of the stress I am feeling. I just want it to be, say, January! And I knew what was happening in my life! uuuuuuugh. I can't tell you how frustrated I am!

No comments: