Thursday, April 17, 2008

golden tribute.

Well, I took my edu212 final. I thought I did great! I got 92 on my research paper and 100 on my practicum. Shoots bra, I'm ballin'! My dear sweet teacher even made us cinnamon buns! What an angel he is! I now only have rel235 ('achieving an eternal marriage') and math212. STATISTICS! yikes. So come this saturday, I'll be free.
I am kind of freaking out because I don't know if I'm coming back to Hawaii in the fall. I have no idea what I'm doing. but i am really really trying hard to leave it alone until i go home. I'm kiiiinda leaning toward Canada, but only because I would get to drive MIDAS! aaagh I LOVES THE MIDAS!midas was around before you were born. You were probably not even fertilized yet. he was around way back when Zac hadn't even left for his mission yet. he still had his grill fully attached at this point even. Midas that is.There's me and my baby boy. in MY drive way. with MY birkenstocks.Here he is again, just showing off. showing off how good he is at off-roading. made it out alive, didn't we? AM radio blaring and dashboard hula girl shakin' her hips to the music. I can't get enough of midas. he treats me so well.

Remember when I got midas for my 18th birthday, and we went to lethbridge to get my birks and food for a bbq? Then I hit jerks-a-camel and he's all.. "oh, that hole in my bumper? it was already there. oh your grill fell off? well my cars fine. perfect. see ya later!" what a great birthday that was.

1 comment:

Nathan Williams said...

We share a mutual love for that car Jessica!
I absolutely love Midas.

I start each morning with an energizing look at Midas on my way to work/school (because I'm always up before your bro)...

l'll be honest. I feel it an honor that I even get to park beside her every now and then..