Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two in one.

Blogging is the new showering. Maybe even the new studying. No, definitely the new studying because I'm blogging, not studying, the night before my EDU212 final. Fundamentals of Education can slam it in the door. :)
Tina thinks my blogs are boring. She can slam it in the door too, for all I matter.
Okay, that was harsh. I'll be good.
Today at worked I saved this guys butt and found these 2 assignments on his computer he thought he lost when it logged him out. He has black skin. Nerd alert. Me, that is.
Speaking of which, elite dance parties in biology classrooms are my new fav. Maybe check out the vid of Karly's 21st b.d. on her page. Mike Schoneman is the only reason I am still breathing. Probably. I am piiiissed that he can't make ME a birthday video. I also think I wil suggest to him that he gets a blog.
This is stupid. I am stupid. Nobody cares about this crap. I'm just procrastinating studying. DAMNIT JESSICA.

No comments: