Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I thought we were family!



First things first: I apologize for that intense type-o last entry. I'm sure you all figured it out after re-reading it. Secondly, who am I even apologizing to? How about if you actually read this blog you comment on it. Or don't, I'm not picky.
Recently I traveled to the island of Kauai. It was way better than Oahu and the company was phenomenal! Carried Speed, Pehrson Hawkley, and Michael 'Sean' Schoneman. What a great combination. Check us out, checking out a bamboo forest whilst hiking the Na Pali Coast. If you ever go to Kauai (which is just a 20 minute flight from Honolulu! Up down.) I suggest you do it. It's BEAUTIFUL. I wish I woulda took better pictures, but I always feel like such a burden when I slow down a group who is trying to accomplish a goal by something like taking pictures. I feel like they wouldn't understand! Ha. Stupid Jessica.
On another note, Tina, Angela, Kyra, Breanne, Lindsay Eakett, and Sherwood are coming to visit on TUESDAY the 22. Fetch man, that's the best news to mine ears. Maybe second only to the fact that I'm done school on saturday. Let's pray that I pass stats. Maybe get a C? That would be nice. I would definitely take a C. Seeing how I got what... 61% overall in Math 30? I WILL TAKE A C AND I WILL LOVE IT.
My dog ISNT having puppies and I'm pissed. And I don't consider hell and damn as swear words, so DAMNIT.
auf wiedersehen for now. (I just googled that and copied and pasted it. I can't spell in German, doi.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read the blog, but it was sort of boring don't you think? I already knew all that stuff anyways. Blogging is real great.