Monday, April 21, 2008

sad day.

I miss carrie speed and michael P. schoneman. they left me for california. what's california got that i don't? I got sunshine, and i got water. and surf. and i got humor, and i know how to party. so why'd they leave?
I am having a real hard time with this canada/hawaii dilemma. i think i'll talk to my counsellor tomorrow. 
my academic counsellor that is, although i could really use a psychological one at this point too.
also, i am done with school and am impatiently waiting until tuesday when my b's get here. yeeeeaaah booi.
and i'm really good at being creepy, and i had a dream about mike and the masterpiece, and karl made good yams tonight.
these yams are GOOD.
night everyone. miss you.

2 comments:

karly angela zobrist said...

oh I love your little blog jezzebell.
I will make you yams and lay all the days in the sun and chalk all night with you if you come back to hawaii. you can go to homecoming all you like after i graduate

Unknown said...

Your blogs are improving and I'm impressed. I'm reeexcited to come and also need a counsellor.