Sunday, April 27, 2008

why would i want to be anywhere else?


good question. it's hard to decide what to do with myself. but I think i've decided for sure that i'm coming back to the 808 in the fall. for SURE. I've told everyone i am. and then either i will go to Ecuador or school in edmonton. help help! so many life decisions!
I swam with sharks and my friends are here. and sharks are my friends too. I am really excited to go home. I miss lucy and family and I found out how pineapples grow. out of the ground, but not like carrots. who knew? It's my turn to shower. lates.

3 comments:

karly angela zobrist said...

I don't know!
im real glad about your decision

amysteed said...

agreed. good choice.

Ashley said...

why would you EVER want to leave hawaii?? i miss it and i've been gone for like 5 days! urghhhhhhhh... but one question, is there any way you can e-mail me some of the pictures from this semester? I have NONE! thanks!