Saturday, July 26, 2008

ouchie mama.

Took a spill I did. I guess that's what you get for being nice to your cousins and playing with them. La dee da, leading the horse around the arena with the youngins riding. "I WANNA RIDE IT BY MYSELF!" (At this point my patience had reached its limit.) So I reached under the horses bridal... bridal?.... and tried to attach the clamp to the other thing so the horse wouldn't raise it's head. The child, being just that, was messing with the reigns and the horse took a side step and there I was, IN PAIN.


little did I know how DANG MUCH the ring block would hurt. NEEDLES. how i hate them. Monette can testify. apparently I bit her? Oops. I screamed like a little baby. AND RIGHTFULLY SO. but i'm healing up nicely.

so that's that.

2 comments:

amysteed said...

sick nasty. i hate to break it to ya, but big toenails take approximately 10 months to grow back. trust me, I know from experience.

karly angela zobrist said...

yuck jess