Sunday, September 21, 2008

grow up and blow away.

my latest trip to hawaii. i miss it. and everyone. i miss the roaches. funny, i started writing "i will miss it." like in future tense. but wait a second. i already do miss it. it's not mine anymore. it's not my vegas house with my roommates. I DONT BELONG ANYMORE! what the heck? how did this happen. why can't hawaii be the place i'm meant to be? no, the real question is why can't the vegas house follow me around and live wherever i live, and share my life plans? Answer: Jessica, you don't HAVE any life plans. and also, the cards are not dealt like that. no favors. man. why can't someone just tell me what to do? SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!




quit your whining drama queen.

3 comments:

Al said...

argh, the not so glamorous side of post college eh'.

Don't worry about plans, good to see you're enjoying yourself. :)

Ashley said...

its called move to hawaii until you want to figure out what to do with your life!

Lauren Nicole Dudley said...

ya jess...it is pretty stupid...go to college in hawaii and figure out what you wnat to do there while you have an awesome time!!