Wednesday, September 10, 2008

looks like ima die like this.


i know the wrestlers get all the ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. but my life is good! i get to wake up every morning, at 5 AM, and make soup! it's the best. i love it. i get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! it is fantastic!














































also. a playlist.
Snowbird- Anne Murray
Out Of The Blue- Serena Ryder
Ghost Of Genova Heights- Stars
Easy/Lucky/Free- Bright Eyes
Stories- Brother Louie
Jesus Christ- Brand New
I Was Born (A Unicorn)- The Unicorns
Piano Blink- Hawksley Workman
Multiply- Jamie Lidell
Never Tear Us Apart- INXS

2 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

I like the playlist. A lot.
especially Unicorns and Workman.

karly angela zobrist said...

I rike you. lots