Saturday, December 5, 2009

three

Three Names I go by
1. Poop
2. J
3. Ica

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Nanny
2. East Side Marios, bada boom bada bing!
3. BYU computer lab

Three Places I have lived
1. Raymond AB
2. Laie Hawaii
3. Boise ID

Three Favorite drinks
1. Water
2. Minute maid juice
3. Herbal tea

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. The office
2. Biggest Loser
3. ...Simpsons

Three places I have been
1. Northwest Territories
2. Hawaii
3. Las Vegas

Three People that text me regularly
1. Blake
2. ...wow this is sad.
3. Angela

Three of my favorite foods
1. Oranges
2. Parfaits
3. Tacos

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Going to the temple!
2. Getting married!
3. Blake to get here in 5 days!

Three of my favorite clothing items
1. My little black dress
2. My new heels
3. My dark ae jeans

Three places I would like to go
1. Australia
2. Rexburg (because that means me and Blake are MARRIED!)
3. India

Three things that will make me cry
1. Leaving Raymond and my family
2. When people are sad
3. When this wedding planning is still not over and neither is school and I am frustrated and stressed... Man I'm selfish...

Three things that will make me angry
1. When people are shallow
2. The name-brand obsession
3. In movies when you know something the characters don't and it ends up being the end of them and you wish you could have helped!

Three "perfect dates"
1. Skiing all day, followed by a delicious dinner on the living room floor and cuddling on the couch watching a romance or comedy
2. A drive to a picnic spot on a summers evening. Laying outside under a blanket of stars talking of good times
3. Pretty much anything with Blake..

DID I MENTION I'M REALLY EXCITED TO GET MARRIED?!?

No comments: